Is it possible to view SCALE DISPLACEMENTS of various values other than the default one equal to 10%?
To change the magnification factor of a mesh plot that is already displayed, follow this procedure:
- If there is more than one mesh plot displayed, highlight it
using the pick icon and the mouse.
- Click the Modify Mesh Plot icon.
- Click the Model Depiction... button in the Modify Mesh Plot window. This will open the Define Model Depiction window.
- In the Displacement Display Options box, set
"Defined by" to "Max. Displacement" and enter the
desired maximum displacement (in percent of the size
of the frame).
- Click OK twice to close both dialog boxes.